Mamas and Papas Chestnut Tweed Armadillo Flip XT3 Stroller **SAVE 50%**
Sorry, currently out of stock
Light & nimble with the compact one hand fold, Ideal for city living
Stroller Includes:Pushchair, Chassis, Seat Unit, Chest & Crotch Pads, Bumper Bar, Shopping Basket and Raincover
The Flip XT proved to be one of our most popular pushchairs, so we made it better and along came the Flip XT2. But we're kind of perfectionists, so we couldn't let things lie. Which is why for 2019, we've given one of our bestselling pushchairs a makeover.
If you're looking for a pushchair that can handle busy city streets, the lightweight Flip XT3 is perfect, with a sleek frame and large, spacious seat that ensures baby is always comfortable. Full of great features like the spacious shopping basket and compact one hand fold, it makes city living with a baby a breeze.
Flip XT3 Features:
- Our lightest pushchair provides effortless manoeuvrability
- The slim frame navigates tight spaces easily
- The one hand fold is quick, easy and compact
- Chrome pushchair chassis
- Retooled wheels that really stand out
- Reinforced hood visor for better protection
- The lie-flat position supports natural, healthy sleep
- The UPF 50+ large hood & air vent provides cooling protection from the sun
- Attach toys to the bumper bar to keep little ones entertained on the go
- Compatible with car seats and carrycots for a full travel system
- The compact fold in either the forward or parent-facing position saves lots of space
- The magnetic peek-a-boo window makes it easy, and quiet, to check on baby
Birth - 23kg
H:101cm x W:60cm x L:91cm Approx.
Folded dimensions - H35cm x W:60cm x L:74cm Approx.
Wheel dimensions - Front:164 x W:36, Rear: 228 x W:50. Weight - 11.7 kg Approx.
Safety & Advice:
The safety standard and testing methods may vary in different countries and regions. Depending on the individual country or safety standard specific warnings may apply.
In New Zealand, the recommended maximum child's weight and height for normal use should not exceed 50lbs/43" (23kg/110cm).
Please refer to the instruction manual for further information. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Standards - EN1888:2012, 16 CFR 1227
We test our pushchairs ability to handle:
- 10,000 kerb mounts
- 6,000 stairs lifts
- 5,000 brake applications
- 2,740 fold-trials
- 1,000km of road
- -15°C temperatures