Ask the child to name the capital letters while placing the wooden stamps in alphabetical order from A to Z. Repeat the activity with the lowercase letters, placing each beneath its corresponding capital letter.
Using the stamps, count with the child the number of letters in the alphabet.
Stamp a series of capital letters, leaving space for the child to fill in the missing letters. Repeat the activity using the lowercase stamps.
Stamp a pattern and ask the child to replicate the pattern, being sure the child matches the colors and letters.
Write exciting messages with this beautifully organized wooden alphabet stamp set.
It includes 56 letters (upper and lower case), punctuation marks and a 4-color stamp pad.
Keep it neat in the convenient wooden storage tray.
- 56 high-quality rubber stamps with contoured wooden handles
- Set includes upper- and lowercase letters, plus period, exclamation mark, question mark, comma, apostrophe, and quote mark
- Stamp pad includes 4 colors of washable ink: red, blue, green and orange (packaging may vary)
- Housed in a sturdy wooden box for organization and storage
- Encourages letter and color recognition, hand-eye coordination and creative expression
Approx. Product Dimensions: 30 x 16 x 4 cm
Age Guide: 4 years +
Brand: Melissa and Doug