Melissa and Doug Condiments Set
A must-have for the well-appointed play kitchen, these condiments sound and look like the real thing!
Packaged in a handy metal caddy to keep everything organised, the six-piece set includes ketchup, mustard, salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Best of all: The salt and pepper really "shake," the hot sauce really "pours," and the ketchup and mustard "squirt" string!
These wonderfully durable play pieces are built to last through countless culinary adventures.
- Salt and pepper "shake," hot sauce "pours," and ketchup and mustard "squirt" string
- Includes sturdy metal caddy with handle
- Condiments sound and look like the real thing!
- Use with a play kitchen or as a stand-alone play set
- Promotes pretend play, fine motor skills, and imaginative thinking
Help kids identify the color of each condiment.
Have kids arrange the condiments by height, then ask which are tallest and which are shortest.
Place the condiments in the caddy and have kids memorize where each one is, then close their eyes. Rearrange two, then ask kids to look again and pick out which switched spots!
Encourage kids to imagine owning a restaurant. Help them draw and cut out a hamburger or other pretend food, then order a meal with specific condiments.
Approx. Product Dimensions: 20 x 19 x 12cm
Age Guide: 3 years +
Brand: Melissa and Doug