Ask the child to dress Joey in an outfit and tell a story about the character he is dressed as--where he lives, where he works, what he does each day, etc.
Ask the child to separate and count the number of pieces in each outfit.
Trace the pieces on paper and let the child color them. Assist in cutting out the new outfits that can be temporarily affixed to the existing pieces.
Place four or more pieces in front of the child. Let him study the pieces before asking him to close his eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child to identify which piece was removed.
Whatever role he's playing, Joey can be suitably attired! Whether it's a police officer, a super hero, a knight, fireman, a construction worker or a pirate, he is ready for adventure at a moment's notice.
This set includes a magnetic wooden dress-up figure with a wooden stand and magnetic clothing pieces for pretend play!
- Dress-up wooden magnetic figure set
- Includes 1 wooden play figure and stand, plus 26 magnetic pieces of clothing and gear.
- Sort the matching pieces or mix and match to make your own creations!
- Sturdy wooden storage tray
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, creative expression, and imaginative play.
Approx. Product Dimensions: 29 x 21 x 3cm
Age Guide: 3 years +
Brand: Melissa and Doug