Place a vehicle puzzle piece correctly in the puzzle board and listen to it toot, beep or rumble!
Eight great sounds and a full-colour, matching picture beneath the eight wooden pieces.
(TIP: Puzzle has light-activated sensors; for best results, expose the sensor by removing a piece in a brightly lit room, then make the sound play by replacing the piece in the board.)
- 8-piece wooden peg puzzle
- Full-colour matching picture under each piece
- Place a puzzle piece correctly in the puzzle board to hear 8 realistic sounds
- 2 AAA batteries not included
- Lift to expose light sensor, then replace
VEHICLE ID: Have kids pick up pieces as you name each vehicle. Have them predict each vehicle's sound as they put pieces back into the puzzle board.
WHAT'S MY SOUND?: Remove all pieces. Make one of the vehicle sounds and challenge kids to find the correct piece and place it in the puzzle board.
SAME & DIFFERENT: Talk about features some vehicles share and what makes them unique. Have kids sort pieces into groups based on features.