Tolo Toys Funtime Fishing Set
Sorry, currently out of stock
Submerge the fish and watch them blow bubbles, the cute magnetic worm then attracts the fish to the rod. Bright and colourful, making for plenty of bath time fun.
Helps to encourage baby to understand the properties of water.
- Colour Recognition
- Hand & Eye Co-ordination
- Touching & Gripping
- Problem Solving
- Shape Recall
- Water Play
12 months +
- At bathtime introduce your infant to the three friendly fish and their little worm pal.
- Submerge the fish and show your toddler how they blow bubbles underwater.
- Show your infant how to hold the fishing line to try to catch a fish with the worm, then wind it in.
- You may have to help your younger child hold the rod with one hand, and wind with the other - older toddlers will soon get the hang of it.
- Introduce language such as 'float', 'sink', ' catch', 'underwater'.
- Introduce basic counting skills by counting the fish together.
- Teach your child to take turns with you and have mini fishing competitions. Count how many fish are caught in a set period of time.
- You may like to make up simple stories or sing songs about fish to add to your child's bathtime enjoyment.
- Be positive and use upbeat language to encourage your toddler and provide a sense of achievement.
Approx Product Dimensions: Fish - 19.3 x 4.3 x 8.6cm Fishing Rod - 23.2 x 5 x 5cm
Age Guide: 12 months +
Brand: Tolo Toys