Tolo Toys Octopus Bathtime Fun
Sorry, currently out of stock
The suction cup allows the toy to be secured firmly to the bath, watch the shower effect as water is poured into the base. Lots of activity - twisting, turning and clicking base makes for lots of fun!
Helps to introduce water to babe!
- Colour Recognition
- Hand & Eye Co-ordination
- Touching & Gripping
- Problem Solving
- Shape Recall
- Water Play
12 months +
- Float the toy pieces in the bath and let your baby handle the different parts. Show how to scoop up the water and pour it out, or watch it trickle through the cups. Point out the different ways this happens depending on which Octopus cup you are using.
- Show your infant how to pour water from one cup to another
- Make a shower by pouring water into the shower head attachment with the octopus cups.
- Show your infant how to stack the cups - biggest first
- Show your infant how to fit the cups inside each other (nesting)
- Talk about the concepts of colour and size. When your child is able to recognize colours and sizes talk about the octopus cups in these terms - i.e. 'fill up the green one', 'where is the biggest one?'
- You may want to introduce the ideas of empty and full when your child has grasped simpler concepts, such as size and colour.
- The octopus cups can also be used effectively when playing with sand - use dry sand to pour from one to another and use the shapes like a sieve.
- Use wet/damp sand to help your child make little sand moulds/castles.
- Always help your child but give them plenty of opportunity to do it themselves - give hints and lots of encouragement!
Approx Product Dimensions: 24 x 11.5 x 16cm
Age Guide: 12 months +
Brand: Tolo Toys