Tolo Toys Rolling Shape Sorter
Sorry, currently out of stock
The rolling shape sorter is effortless rolling, creating a further dimension but also encourages manipulation skills, while stimulating baby through sound and movement.
- Colour Recognition
- Hand & Eye Co-ordination
- Fine Motor Skills
- Shape Recall
- Touching & Gripping
12 months +
- Give your baby the different shapes to explore and rattle
- Does your baby discover how to put the shapes in the spaces? If not, give verbal hints, without directly demonstrating - and see if your little one can figure it out.
- Most babies this age will need some assistance initially. Show your baby how to put the shapes in the correct spaces. Show your infant what happens when you try to put the wrong shape in a hole. Explain that it doesn't fit using encouraging language
- Talk about the colours and challenge your baby to show you the shape that matches the colour.
- Show your baby how to remove the end of the toy to empty the sorter - take out one shape at a time and challenge your baby to fit the shape in - using lots of praise.
- Increase the challenge by removing two shapes at a time - building up to completing the task in one go.
- As your baby develops he or she will be able to sort the puzzle out independently using both shape and colour knowledge.
- Always use encouraging and supportive language and praise successful sorting.
- Show your baby how to roll the shape sorter along a flat surface - encourage your infant to move to retrieve it.
Approx Product Dimensions: 16 x 16 x 16.5cm
Age Guide: 12 months +
Brand: Tolo Toys